We accept the following working and non-working equipment in any physical condition.
- TVs, VCRs, & DVD Players
- Monitors (CRT’s and LCD’s)
- Computers (laptops & desktops, servers)
- Printers (including plotters and industrial sized units), scanners, fax-machines
- Large multi-functional copiers, printers, and fax machines
- UPS Batteries
- Peripherals (keyboards, mice, cables, etc.)
- Cables (power cables, blackberry cables, USB, fire wire, fiber, coaxial, etc.)
- Network devices (routers, hubs, modems, etc.).
- Components (hard drives, circuit boards, power supplies, etc.)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Cell phones, pagers, PDAs
- Telecommunication (office phones, answering machines, etc.)
- Digital Cameras
- MP3 Players
- Media — film, floppies, CD’s, DVD’s, zip disks, VHS or Beta tape
- Server and network racks
- Telephone systems
- Medical equipment*
* All medical equipment must be certified decontaminated.
Also see What We Don’t Take.