IT Asset Value Recovery & Disposition
If you are looking to get paid for your corporate IT equipment, look no further. Not only is reuse the purest form of electronics recycling but it allows you to recover value on your initial technology investment. With our IT Asset Value Recoery (AVR) service, 4th Bin will help contain IT purchase costs, reduce your net spend over time and maximize residual value on your IT assets quickly and efficiently. We maximize the recoverable value of your IT equipment by utilizing a vetted network of retail and wholesale channels for the most competitive pricing. Assets that have technical value are tested, refurbished and remarketed for resale.
4th Bin can help with your AVR needs whether you have equipment you want to sell right now or whether you want 4th Bin to advise on your long term IT asset disposition plans.
We specialize in data center liquidations and large scale IT asset refresh projects in the New York Tri-State area, Mid-Atlantic and New England regions.
Here’s a quick look at where 4th Bin’s IT Asset Value Recovery & Disposition can help:
- Understand fair market value for your IT assets
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Inventory tracking, reporting, and optimization
- Offset new IT equipment purchases
- Guarantee the purest form of recycling – reuse!
- Promise that IT assets not being reused are ethically recycled
- Iron-clad protection and destruction of your data to the highest standards (NIST 800-88)
Get in touch with our Asset Value Recovery experts today so we can help you turn your retiring IT equipment into cash.
Please take a minute to explore our other services
|Staff Support||IT Consulting|